Welcome to KU Premedical Advising!
Pre-dentistry, medicine, optometry, and veterinary medicine are career interests, usually developed together with completing a bachelor's degree and major. Any undergraduate bachelor's degree and major is fine.
If you have a question that can be answered quickly, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will reply by the end of the following working day.
If you're a prospective student, you can schedule a campus visit through Admissions, including a presentation by the Premedical Advisor.
If you're a KU undergraduate student, you can bring your KUID to 109 Strong Hall, and add an interest code to get application reminders, and announcements about related club meetings and volunteer opportunities.
If you're a KU student or graduate, you can call 785-864-2834 to schedule a meeting for:
- scheduling required and recommended premedical courses
- planning related volunteer or work experiences
- an application overview (please ask for a one-hour meeting)
- a personal comments essay review
- a practice interview (please ask for a one-hour meeting)
- re-application and/or gap year planning
Hope this helps,